- Vaish Associates acted as the legal counsels for Lilac Insights Private Limited (Investee Company) and its promoters
- Vaish Associates Advocates acts on Berger Paints acquisition of Saboo Coatings for 82 crore (US$ 12.6 million)
- Orient Cement to Acquire 74% Stake in Bhilai Jaypee Cement Limited from Jaiprakash Associates Limited
- Vaish Associates was the legal counsel to SVG Media Group, its joint venture partners and executive shareholders
- Merger of Vodafone India and Idea: Vaish Associates was the lead transactional legal counsel to Idea Cellular Ltd
The Business Standard has quoted our Partner Mr. Hitender Mehta in its news article titled as “After shell firms, govt looks to weed out defunct LLP firms”
We are pleased to share with you that the newspaper ‘Business Standard” has quoted our Partner Mr. Hitender Mehta’s views in one of its news articles published on Shell Firms,.
The Sunday Guardian has quoted Mr. Vijay Pal Dalmia in their article titled as “Start-ups in India failing due to lack of innovation”
We are pleased to share with you that the newspaper ‘The Sunday Guardian” has quoted Mr. Vijay Pal Dalmia’s views in one of their articles published on Start-ups, titled as.
Vaish Associates acted as the legal counsels for Lilac Insights Private Limited (Investee Company) and its promoters
We are pleased to announce that Lilac Insights Private Limited (Lilac) and its promoters have entered into definitive agreements with Tara Investment Fund IV Trust managed by IL&FS Investment Managers.
Vaish acts on Berger Paints acquisition of Saboo Coatings for 82 crore
Paint manufacturer Berger Paints has acquired specialty coatings maker Saboo Coatings Pvt. Ltd for a consideration of Rs. 81.77 crore (US$ 12.6 million).
Vaish Associates advised Saboo Coatings with a team led by Partner Vinay Vaish along.
In Media - Vaish Associates Counsels Idea Cellular in Record-Setting Merger with Vodafone India : WLG Connections
Reported by 'WLG Connections' Newsletter.
In the largest deal in India’s telecoms sector to date, Vodafone India Limited (VIL) and its subsidiary Vodafone Mobile Services Limited (VMSL) will merge into Idea.