The Indirect Tax team provides advisory, compliance and litigation services across the entire gamut of indirect tax laws. The team aims at suggesting practical and innovative solutions and has expertise in the following areas:
- Customs/Foreign Trade Policy: We provide integrated solutions as well as litigation support to clients on issues relating to customs valuation, classification and structuring of international supply chains with an objective to optimize Customs duties costs and processes.
- Central Excise: We have expertise in the field of consultancy and litigation in the areas of classification, valuation, etc. and structuring of complex value chains.
- Service Tax: We have vast experience in advisory and litigation on Service Tax issues across all sectors.
- Central Sales Tax/VAT: We regularly render advisory and litigation support before various forums including on the issues relating to Central Sales Tax, VAT, Works Contract Tax and Entry Tax. We also undertake VAT compliance of major businesses across sectors.
- Goods and Services Tax (GST): We are rendering advisory, compliance and litigation services pertaining to GST.